Monday 21 January 2013

Milkmaid braid

So sorry I have been kind of MIA. I've been in the mountains during the last few days, just having fun and skiing. I also started snowboarding  which is way more fun than skiing once you have learned. Follow me on Facebook for daily updates.
I am back in town so my girlfriends and I had a girls night out.You must be wondering what I'm up to in this short sleeve dress in winter time. Before you point the finger let me explain :) I have a lot of friends who love to go to clubs and love dancing but it's extremely hot in those type of places. So I wore my new dress that I recently got as a present. I took these picture during the day when I went to a friend's for some final touch-ups.
And for my hair I decided to put into a milkmaid braid. It's one of those easy hair styles and takes minutes to achieve (also a bad hair day). Hope you like it :)









Dress: gifted/ Coat: Bellissima/ Shoes: Zara/ Bag: non branded/ Earrings: Six






27 comments:

  1. hi dear love the dress and the sun
    glasses so much ^^
    kiss and happy start of week
    vendy

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako lijepo! A posebno mi se sviđa što si u ovako moderan all black look uklopila ovu nježnu frizuru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jao, krasno mila! Bas mi lijepo izgledas a i ja bih nosila tu haljinu, super, super! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah zasto si tako savrsena *_*
    zelim i ja tu pletenicu - tutorial pleasee :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ma daj...crvenim se ^_^ ja hoćuuu tvoju kosu <3
      potrudit ću se za tutorial ;)

      :*

      Delete
  5. Divnoo, odlična haljina, samo od sa nemoj sjeći fotografije na cipelama, vizuelno ti skrati nogu, a i bilo bi ljepše da vidimo obuću u kompletu :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kritika primljena k znanju :) tek kada sam došla kući vidjela sam da mi fale cipele :D

      :*

      Delete
  6. Lijepa je haljina i super ti stoji...A frizura je odlicna, jako si lijepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ti si mi PRElijepa, PREzgodna, ova haljina ti PREkrasno pristaje i zao mi je sto se cipele bolje ne vide! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blushing ;) hvala ti puno na prepredivnom komentaru. Znam znam fale mi cipele :) usvojena kritika :*

      Delete
  8. Haljina je više nego savršena i predobro ti stoji. Mislim, uz takav struk sve je prekrasno :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look beautiful, so classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Uvijek ostaviš predivan komentar! Hvalaa od ♥ na tim divnim riječima!
      Najveći poljubac :****

      Delete
  11. Odlicna haljinica i super ti stoji! kao i ta divna frizurica :)

    http://delayhlas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divno =D svidja mi se haljina i frizura, divne slike =D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. prelijepa <3 podsjecas me ovdje na vanessu hudgens :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We will have a link change contract between us
    Also visit my site :: rent apartments in santa monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just wonderful XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3