Thursday 14 February 2013

Black and white


Another amazing meetup with my blogger girls. Who knew I would meet so many fabulous girls and make so many friendships. We never ran out of topics and  we always have so much fun when we hang out together. Thanks for the wonderful time girls!




CLICK TO SEE MORE


                       Adela Seeyouninmynightmares





                         Midheta Young Sophisticates


                        Mia Dresses for dessert

                       Lejla Ladybug4Sunflower and Lejla Style by Lejla 



And Happy Valentine's Day to you all! 
I've put together this collage for you.
This would be my ideal Valentine's day combo. It's snowing...so this outfit not gonna happen.
Now we just have to wait for spring.




Dress: ASOS/ Shoes: Zara/ Parfum: Gucci by Gucci/ Nailpolish: Essie Real simple/ Bag: ASOS



21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. S dođi nam ;) hajde hoću više da te vidim <3

      Delete
  2. ihhh pa nemas ti trepavice ko Adela, nista onda komentarisem tek sljedeci ;) <3 divno nam je bilo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sljedeći put ću i ja nabaciti trepavice :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following, I'm following you too :)

    http://ftalecreations.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako divne slike :) Patike su hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos! =D

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Thank you to follow my blog, now I am following you also!!
    xoxo
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. prelijepa si Naida :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3