Tuesday 5 February 2013

Heart manicure


If you're looking manicure idea for a Valentine's Day, let this be the one! 

I often do my nails myself but it's usually something really simple… a one coat of something neutral or classic red. Since it's Valentine's Week, I thought that I would fancy it up a bit. Enjoy in my little picture tutorial!









Deborah ShineTECH number 13 
Essence multidimension xxxl shine
Miss Sporty Et Voila! French Manicure 04


How to:

Fold a piece of tape in half (draw heart shape on the tape for a guide)...

               ...and cut out half of a heart.




Paint your nails with a base color of your choice. After your base color is dry apply the tape on your nail.  With a red or pink nail polish paint over the heart cut out and then quickly but carefully remove glue tape. Just make sure to remove the tape while the polish is still wet. Repeat the same step until you are satisfied with the look. At the end add top coat. 
Et voila!











Have fun creating any color combination you like!
Let me know what you think 



15 comments:

  1. Odlicna ideja i preslatki su ;)
    Probam !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslatki su nokti! Probacu.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. moram ovo probati :) superr izgleda

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, interesantna i praktična ideja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jako slatko i zanimljivo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! Great manicura :)
    Is so nice !!
    Thank you so much for share the trick!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jao bas ti hvala, predobar post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. auuuu love the idea, need to try this!!

    xx
    http://vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preslatko,savrseno za Valentinovo;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. morat cu probati ovo veliki pozz :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slatko! :)

    Btw, imas novog follower-a (ne znam kako se to kaze na hrvatski :D) :)
    Ako zelis zaviriti u moj blog, link je: http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    Pusa!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this manicure! Looks really easy and its super cute!

    Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog- I'd love to follow each other~
    I'm now following you on GFC :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3