Friday 1 March 2013

Alverde naturkosmetik-Ultra Sensitive pflegecreme





Let’s start with my skin type. It’s normal and sensitive at the same time. I don’t know how to explain this to you. I usually don’t have blemishes, inflammation, itching (here and there few pimples when I am at that time of the month) but when it comes to my skin care that’s quite a problem. My skin doesn't tolerate anything. I have to be really careful and picky. I've reduced my skin care regimen to water, Dove soap, little bit of Garnier cream (or Dr.Pasha baby cream which is amazing) and my natural sebum. Et, voila!

The key is to find the right product that works for your skin.
I decided to give this cream a try because it sounded promising.



CLICK TO SEE MORE


Alverde is a drugstore brand which produces natural products, all of their products are produced in Germany and sold in dm.





This cream is specifically tailored for very sensitive skin. Developed in collaboration with the daab (German Allergy and Asthma Association). The cream according to the manufacturer is free of synthetic fragrances, colors and preservatives. It’s also a vegan and therefore not tested on animals. Ingredients are not based on mineral oils. The raw materials are produced from certified organic agriculture.






Cream contains selection of valuable natural oils such as:

Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (grape seed oil) - very rich in antioxidants, fights free radicals;

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) - acts as a moisturizer, improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, leaves the skin soft, great for all skin types;

Olea europaea fruit oil - very beneficial for dry or damaged skin, useful for acne, non-greasy emollient with good skin absorption;

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - contain the strong antioxidant melatonin, keeps your skin flexible and protects it from environmental damage,

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - protects the skin from the sun, anti-inflammatory, helping to soothe itchy, irritated or sunburnt skin.





Pacaging is really simple. The shutter opens and closes very easily.

Velvety cream is very comfortable on the skin and can also rub slightly. The consistency is thick, quite creamy. It protects and nourishes your skin. In my opinion really good cream for the night or in winter time because it feels a bit greasy. Only the greasy feeling bothers me.

Let’s talk about the scent! I can’t describe the smell right, it’s very medically. However, it’s free from dyes, preservatives and fragrance. Therefore probably comes this unpleasant smell.





For people with sensitive skin who are looking for affordable alternatives, definitely worth a try. Amount that you can see on my hand is quite sufficient for your face!
Application: in the morning and night on cleansed skin. Content :50ml


Let me know what you think!


5 comments:

  1. Baš sam mislila probati ovaj proizvod, i eto, sutra kupujem :) Nadam se da ce i meni odgovarati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim da se nećeš pokajati. Krema me je prijatno iznenadila :) S obzirom na cijenu, dobiješ jako kvalitetan proizvod. Javi kako ti se dopada :)

      Delete
  2. Ovo mi se cini jako zanimljivim, steta sto nisi jos jucer objavila ovaj post, jer sam sinoc isla u mjesecnu nabavku u DM :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekonomicno, a kvalitetno - bas po mom ukusu :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3